- Solid hardwood case covered with fine veneers
- Ebony, dark veneer
- Fully programmable for 650, 900 or 1300 turns per day (TPD)
- Clockwise, counterclockwise or reversing operation
- Virtually silent operation
- Automatic TPD adjustment compensates for battery voltage "droop"
- Flashing LED signals when the batteries need replacing
- Two "D" batteries required (batteries not included)
- Dimension: Approx 7" high x 6" wide x 6" deep
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- 30-Day Trial/Two-Year Limited Orbita Warranty
The Orbita Privee RX watch winder gently winds your watch with mainspring tension being held virtually constant, assuring time accuracy.
Fully programmable, with settings for 650, 900 or 1300 turns per day (TPD) and for clockwise, counterclockwise or reversing operation. The 1300 turns setting is ideal for winding the latest extended power reserve watches with double mainsprings. Automatic TPD adjustment compensates for battery voltage "droop" over time and a flashing LED signals when the batteries need replacing.
The Orbita Privee RX watch winder case is solid hardwood, not MDF, and is covered with fine veneers. A circular beveled crystal glass window allows watch viewing. Operation is virtually silent and, there is no need for lubrication or maintenance. The Orbita Privee RX watch winder uses two "D" cell alkaline batteries (not supplied). Available in Ebony the entire case is lined in black suede and gold-plated hinges facilitate easy watch insertion and removal.