The ultimate winder for the serious watch collector. This is not a cheap Asian Import. Each motor has been tested prior to installation in the Collector Cabinet. With the doors closed it is very difficult to hear the motors turning. The actual design and manufacturer took over two years to complete. This winder accomodates almost every kind of watch and size.
This is a showcase for watches. Even the doors have been offset so that each watch can be see individually with no obstructions.
There is no other watch winder that has so meticulously thought about the winder cabinet from the user perspective. Created by an avid US watch collector with German Technology this winder is without question one of the finest winders for the serious collector. We even guarantee it for two full years of flawless operation.
For instance, the locking mechanism turns off the power to the winder so that you can not damage the motor which could be running at the time you add or remove a watch. All motors are turned off BEFORE the cabinet door can be opened.
With a hand-finished burled walnut veneer, this beautiful, elegant unit features nine independent winders motors with soft suede-covered pillow holders for each watch. The drawer below the winder has storage for manual watches, rings, cuff links, etc., and locks each time the Collector's glass doors are locked. For added safety and security, the glass doors must be locked for the winders to work as the switch control the general electric current to the cabinet.
- Nine independent watch motors with one simple switch to control the direction of each winder module.
- One timer controls 24-hour timing in half-hour increments, so all nine winders may be turned on and off automatically to control winding, avoid being on during certain times of the day or night, etc.
- The cabinet sits on a shelf or may be hung from the wall with hanging slots built into the back of the cabinet.
- Suede-covered winder pillows.
- Locking glass doors
- Locking storage drawer
- Hand-finished burled walnut veneer.
- Weight: 55 lbs.
- Dimensions: 19.5"w x 18.5"h x 10.5"d (depth tapers from 10.5" at the bottom to 6" at the top
- 2-Year Warranty-Customer simply pays RT freight and insurance.