- Watch winder - 100% quality made in Germany.
- “Effect Light” (HP = high performance, also suitable for watches with extremely high weights and diameter).
- New model 2020 – unlike normal watch winders, the watch is not only rotated in a circle but also around its own axis (real simulation of wearing).
- This watch winder comes with aluminium housing silver natural anodized with under-illuminated acrylic smoked glass dome for stunning all-round view and magnificent light effects, the electronic control controls that up to 4 watches remain in motion at the same time. Electronic break times (interval switch): 3 revolutions / 110 seconds sleep phase, very quiet operation.
- Electronically controlled rotation: random clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation, no switching necessary. Removable watch retaining springs made of chrome nickel steel with soft coating.
- Dimensions: H 8", W 12, D 12 mm, weight 9lb.
WE ARE CELEBRATING 20 YEARS OFFERING ONE OF THE BEST WATCH WINDERS AVAILABLE.
(FYI Many of our winders are still running flawlessly after 20 years.) . YouTUBE: https://youtu.be/85yxLR0E1Zc
What is a watch winder?
Watch winders are machines with a simple but vital task to perform for watch owners: ensuring that automatic (or self-winding) watches have sufficient energy for their clockwork drive by generating constant and steady motion. They are not intended for quartz watches.
Do you own more than one self-winding watch? Unlike the cheap Asian imports our winders have a history of lasting 10+ years or more trouble free.
With our newly improved motor we expect our four head winders to last even longer.
Sure you can find a cheaper winder but you won't find a better winder for this price.
Cutting-edge technology keeps one to four watches fully wound in both directions, thus eliminating the requirement for resetting time, date, and other functions. No other automatic watch winder, at any cost, offers you greater value.
OUR NEW MOTOR TECHNOLOGY OFFERS LONGER USE,
VIRTUALLY SILENT RUNNING,
AND THE ABILITY TO WIND 1-4 WATCHES OF ANY SIZE.
You can find a cheaper winder but you won't find a better winder for this price.
At this price you are getting more than double the value. No Asian winder comes close.
All JFA E4 winders come with the newly improved metal retaining springs.
- Our watch winders run on a noiseless, German brushless gear-motor.
- All parts are precisely machined from solid materials - aluminum and stainless steel - with extraordinary attention paid to the finish quality.
- Each watch winder is individually inspected in the US prior to shipment.
- Automatic alternating direction rotation winds almost ANY watch with no wear to the watch itself.
- All mechanical components are designed, produced, and assembled in Germany to our specifications.
- We are one of the oldest watch winder companies in the world. Celebrating 20 years.
- Our watch winders are still running after more than 20 years in service.
- With electronic controls, the unit runs clockwise, rests, and then resumes counterclockwise, rests, and repeats.
- Removal or addition of watch does not affect other watches.
- 750 RPD in 24 hours, in each direction. (Please note that it runs for about 30 seconds, then rests. Automatically changes direction. 30 seconds. Repeats.)
- Made in Germany to JFA exacting standards.
- Individually inspected in the US before shipments.
- Our winders have a history of 20 years without any deterioration in performance or increase in noise level. 100% of our owners will attest to their complete satisfaction.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW.
The watch winder market has been flooded with winders from Asia. At first glance, they look like high-quality products. Produced with printed paper that looks like wood or leather, the boxes are then covered with piano lacquer to produce a high finish. Inside, however, the motors are failure prone in a short period of time. For the most part, Asian winders have not proven to be durable. They come with no guarantee or serviceable parts. Plastic gears, poorly made belt drives are often used and give up their functionality after a short period of time. Our winder is made of aluminum and steel. Ball bearing are metal not plastic. Retaining springs are metal not fluffy pillows that collapse quickly.
We started production on our winders over 21 years ago by partnering with a German manufacturer. Together we collaborated on creating the best watch winder, for the price, in the marketplace. The JFAE4 is powered by a long-lasting motor that uses metal ball bearings to provide a smooth and relatively quiet rotation for up to four (4) watches. Our customers will attest to the longevity of our winders. In addition, we offer a flat rate repair for any winder out of warranty or damaged.
You won't find a better watch winder, for the price, with a 2-year warranty.
15% restocking for returns
cription for this product here...