You must agree to terms & conditions when you purchase. Please read TERMS & CONDITIONS BELOW before purchasing.
What could be better than a cruise as an employee or customer incentive or award? Probably nothing. You are not only giving a great gift, but an experience 2 people can treasure for a lifetime!
A Carnival “Fun Ship” cruise vacation is a wonderful ncentive to reward your clients, employees, channel partners, sales teams, dealers or distributors. A “Fun Ship” cruise is immensely appealing and will be instantly recognized by your recipients – due to Carnival’s well-known name and excellent reputation. Carnival's 23 fabulous floating resorts offer a host of amenities, an extensive variety of activities and entertainment that will appeal to everyone, delicious dining options to satisfy all appetites, plus Carnival’s friendly and attentive service. They’ll pamper your reward recipients all day long and well into the wee hours. They’ll give them a memory to last a lifetime, thanks to you.
Preferred Rewards - Cruise Certificate Program
Preferred Rewards is an affordable, individual incentive reward program that’s so easy to purchase and implement. And they can be used for a variety of purposes – sales incentives, large purchase incentive, company performance awards, employee awards, loyalty programs and for charity fund-raising auctions. They also provide your recipients with great flexibility in planning their Carnival “Fun Ship” cruise vacation.
- Awards can be purchased for 3-, 4-, 5-6, 7, or 8 day cruises
- A Carnival cruise for two guests – accommodations as selected
- Valid for 18 months
- No minimum purchase requirement
- Easy and flexible to purchase, implement and redeem
- Participants can upgrade their accommodations or extend the length of their cruise.
Recipients can be rewarded with one of four Individual Incentive Award tiers – Premium, Superior, Choice or Special. You may also add Fun Ship Dollars which are sold in various denominations and applied as an onboard credit for incidental expenses as part of the reward.
PREMIUM - These certificates are valid year-round with blackouts only during the last two weeks of December. These certificates include all Government taxes, fees and shipboard gratuities.
SUPERIOR - Superior level certificates offer most of the flexibility of our Premium Certificates and have a lower cost in exchange for the additional blackout dates that include Summer travel, holiday weekends, sailings that surround the easter holiday and the last two weeks of December. With the large number of ships available Superior certificates make good sense when you want to offer options while controlling costs. These certificates include all Government taxes, fees and shipboard gratuities.
CHOICE - These certificates provide greater savings while still allowing you to offer a cruise award. Valid for travel during the Fall only with blackouts during the last two weeks of December, the Choice level gives participants the option of booking in the Fall at no additional out of pocket expense or upgrading to another time of year using the full value of their Choice award certificate. These certificates include all Government taxes, fees and shipboard gratuities.
SPECIAL - Lowering the cost even further, yet maintaining the quality that is a trademark of a Carnival Cruise, Special certificates work just like our Choice level but do not include the Government Fees, Taxes or Gratuities. The guest pays for these at the time of booking their cruise.
|Cruise Length ||Certificate Level || |
for Standard Room
Upgrade to Ocean
|7 or 8 DAY || |
|$2103 ||+$300 |
|7 or 8 DAY ||SUPERIOR ||$1721 ||+$280 |
|7 or 8 DAY ||CHOICE ||$1605 ||+$220 |
|7 or 8 DAY ||SPECIAL ||$1218 ||+$220 |
|5 or 6 DAY ||PREMIUM ||$1598 ||+$140 |
|5 or 6 DAY ||SUPERIOR ||$1240 ||+$100 |
|5 or 6 DAY ||CHOICE ||$1178 ||+$80 |
|5 or 6 DAY ||SPECIAL ||$858 ||+$80 |
|4 DAY ||PREMIUM ||$1351 ||+$80 |
|4 DAY ||SUPERIOR ||$1013 ||+$100 |
|4 DAY ||CHOICE ||$857 ||+$60 |
|4 DAY ||SPECIAL ||$638 ||+$60 |
|3 DAY ||PREMIUM ||$1044 ||+$80 |
|3 DAY ||SUPERIOR ||$848 ||+$60 |
|3 DAY ||CHOICE ||$708 ||+$60 |
|3 DAY ||SPECIAL ||$518 ||+$60 |
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All certificates exclude Europe, Alaska, Hawaii, the Pacific Islands and New Zealand.
- The award tier determines the Terms and Conditions, please read each tier carefully for restrictions, fees, gratuities, etc for each tier/level.
- Carnival reserves the right to re-instate the fuel supplement for all guests at up to $9 per person per day should the price of light sweet crude oil according to the NyMeX (New york Mercantile exchange Index) increase above $70 per barrel.
- In purchasing these individual award certificates you agree to use such certificates only for a consumer promotion, sweepstakes, individual incentive program, or other qualifying program, approved in advance by Carnival Cruise Lines, whereby the recipient meets predetermined goals or objectives in order to earn the award.
- Within 30 days of receipt of the award certificates and in any event no later than 15 days prior to any planned marketing or use, you agree to furnish Carnival Cruise Lines with a copy of all promotional materials planned for use in connection with the incentive or consumer promotion and to make any change to such material as may be requested by Carnival Cruise Lines. upon request from Carnival Cruise Lines you agree to provide any such other information as may be deemed necessary by Carnival Cruise Lines regarding the promotion or incentive.
- You agree that you are solely responsible and liable for the distribution and use of the certificates including without limitation, ensuring that any distribution of the certificates is in compliance with all applicable laws. you further agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Carnival Cruise Lines and its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees) in connection with the distribution or other use of the award certificates or any breach of these terms and conditions by you or your employees, agents or representatives.
- You further understand and agree that all provisions of cruise passage by Carnival Cruise Lines is subject to the terms and conditions contained in the Carnival Cruise Lines “Terms and Conditions of Passage Contract Ticket” (copies are available upon request), and the information contained in Carnival Cruise Lines current cruise brochure, and that all award certificates must be used in accordance with the terms and conditions printed thereon.
- It is further understood that these award certificates are under no circumstances to be used for group travel, to be defined as purposely placing 16 or more guests on the same ship and date, or for ad hoc consumer vacation travel. use of these certificates in any manner other than as listed in the preceding paragraphs will nullify the validity of the certificates.