All Driver's Seat chairs are custom-made with rich Corinthian leather, the same leather used in luxury automobiles such as Rolls Royce, Ferrari and Jaguar. With features found nowhere else - at any price - no office chair is better suited to today's executive. You spend extended hours working at your desk, you owe it to yourself to own a Driver's Seat.
Each chair is custom-made, you simple choose the options you'd like including: one or two piece, base color, leather color, regular or aerated leather, and regular or adjustable task arms. Then we'll have your executive office chair made especially for you.
All driver's seat chairs benefits:
- Advanced all-steel construction cradles your body in total comfort.
- Adjustable lumbar support.
- Tension-relieving headrests, with adjustable height and tilt on select models.
- Fully adjustable mechanisms to custom tailor the seat to your body, including multi-directional lumbar support system for maximum back comfort and minimum fatigue.
- Two-piece models offer five seat and slide and three back tilt positions, plus fully adjustable rocking tension.
- One-piece models offer eight back tilt and two working positions, plus fully adjustable rocking tension.
- Choice of either task arms with height and width adjustments or arms that raise for easy access or ability to slide under desk.
- All-steel frame with lifetime warranty.
- Choice of color for leather coverings.
- Custom corporate logo or personalization available on orders of 12 or more chairs. For more information on logo or personalization, please email or call us.
- Buy one for yourself, for your top performers, or as the ideal incentive award to motivate your team.
- One piece: 22" W x 19" D x 31" H
- Two piece: 22" W x 19" D x 29" H
- Note: width dimension is with the arms up. When folded down, the arms remove 1" from each side.
Options to Customize Your Chair:
You must choose from several options including style, base color, leather color, leather options, and arms. Here is some description of each of these choices.
One Piece or Two Piece Configuration?
The one piece seat features a more traditional rocking motion. The two piece seat offers greater working position options. The two piece seat design features five seat slide and three seat back tilt positions, plus fully adjustable rocking tension. The one piece seat design features eight back tilt and two seat back tilt positions, plus fully adjustable rocking tension. Two-piece is available for an additional cost of $309.00
Leather Color - What color should I choose?
The Driver's Seat features soft, supple Corinthian leather, famous for it's rich leather aroma and superior durability. The use of this leather means The Driver's Seat will not get hot or sticky, even on the warmest days. No price difference in leather color options. Click here to see all Leather Colors.
What base should I choose?
Heavy gauge tubular steel alloy is fabricated to meet and surpass the stringent stress specification set forth by the Department of Transportation standards. The five-star base offers maximum stability. It is available in matte black and chrome. No additional cost for either base option.
Arms option: Task Arms or Regular Arms?
Both arms raise for easy access. Optional task arms feature quick height and width adjustments. Regular arms simply lift up and down. Task arms are an additional $400.00 per chair.
Leather Option: Aerated Leather or Regular Leather?
Both are made from Corinthian leather, however the Aereted option is perforated leather. The Aerated leather option is an additional $200.00 per chair.